The PADI Diving Enriched Air (Nitrox)
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using Enriched Air nitrox
- Enriched Air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched Air dive profile considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact an Atlantis crew member at the store.
Or you can sign into our virtual classroom and start your course today! Click here to get started
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so Enriched Air Nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but Enriched Air Nitrox increases it, giving you more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched Air Nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer
- PADI Master Scuba Diver The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional rating in recreational diving
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with your Atlantis crew member.
Course Tuition: $180.00
Use eLearning/virtual Link